Kimi HONEY Rose Kombucha contains natural antioxidant enzyme which help control the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. The phenolic compounds found in Kimi HONEY Rose Kombucha act as free-radical scavengers help slowing down the aging process and supporting the reproduction of skin tissue.
Pairing rose and honey has proved to be an excellent idea as it is long considered as an ayurvedic medicinal tonic which is used to treat many diseases like excess heat in the body, eyes inflammation, acidic symptoms in the stomach, etc.
Benefits of French Rose
• Helps prevent free radicals damage
• Good for the heart and digestive system
• Helps in relieving depresssion and stress
• Heals mucous membranes in digestive tract
• Contains antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties
Benefits of Honey
Honey is an excellent food that has tremendous benefits for the body and mind including the ability to boost energy levels as well as strengthen the immune system.
• Ability to treat the common cold as well as cough
• Balance the body, improve well-being and eyesight
• Promotes proper digestion and optimal intestinal health
• Helps with Allergies
• Boosts our energy levels
• Aids intellectual development
• Prevents acid reflux
Kimi HONEY series is another kind of extremely healthy kombucha which is brewed with premium Green Tea and good quality raw wildflower Honey. During the fermentation, the probiotic bacteria feeds on the natural sugar that is present in the Honey leaving behind the flowery taste and tons of health benefits of the Honey. Green Tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body which include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha CLASSIC
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha PREMIUM
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha HONEY
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha COCKTAIL
CLICK HERE to find out What is Kombucha?
CLICK HERE to visit our Frequently Asked Questions