Kimi CLASSIC 7 Berries (Healthy Eyes) Kombucha contains vitamins A, C, E and other antioxidants found in berries, which help to boost eye health. Berries can help protect the eyes from age-related eye health issues, which can cause blindness in older adults. Harmful blue light exposure, free radicals, and oxidative stress are all problems berries can help address.
Benefits of Berries
• Blueberries with their anti-inflammatory, vasoprotective, collagen stabilizing and rhodopsin-regenerating properties, benefit the functioning of your eyes. They strengthen the posterior blood vessels of eyes.
• Raspberries also contain the antioxidant zeaxanthin, which filters out harmful blue light rays and is thought to play a protective role in eye health and possibly ward off damage from macular degeneration.
• Blackberries are rich in vitamins A, C, and K which are a great way to heal wounds and lift acne scars, due to the astringent properties of blackberries.
• Strawberries are excellent source of vitamin C and manganese and also contain decent amounts of folate (vitamin B9) and potassium. They are very rich in antioxidants which benefits for heart health and blood sugar control
• Cranberries are a unique superfruit loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. One of the most well-known cranberry benefits is its ability to act as a home remedy for urinary tract infections.
• Acai berries are touted as a superfood with anti-aging and weight loss properties. They have been heralded for centuries for its healing, immune-stimulating, energy-boosting properties
• Goji berries contain high levels of antioxidants which help protect the body against damage from free radicals. They provide 11 essential amino acids, more than other common berries
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha CLASSIC
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha PREMIUM
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha HONEY
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha COCKTAIL
CLICK HERE to find out What is Kombucha?
CLICK HERE to visit our Frequently Asked Questions