Kimi MILK Strawberry Kombucha is made by fermenting milk and is a great source of nutrients like protein, calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, riboflavin and magnesium. Not only is it a low-calorie, nutrient-dense food, but it’s also shown to have some impressive benefits when it comes to gut health, immunity, and bone health.
Adding Kimi MILK Kombucha to your diet can also help you protect your bones from damage over time. As women get older and estrogen production slows down, our risk of fractures and bone issues like osteoporosis goes up.
Benefits of Kimi MILK Kombucha
• More powerful probiotic than yogurt
• Improves bone health
• Lower the risk of osteoporosis
• Helps with digestive problem
• Weight management
Benefits of Strawberry
• Excellent source of vitamin C and manganese
• Rich in antioxidants which benefits for heart health
• Helps reduce risk of high blood pressure
• Prevents nthe risk of developing cancer
• Contains pectin which lowers the levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha CLASSIC
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE!
Subscribe and Save today! Never run out of Kombucha again! Have your orders automatically sent to you on a weekly schedule.
It's an awesome subscription that everyone must try!
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha PREMIUM
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha HONEY
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha COCKTAIL
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha PRESTIGE
CLICK HERE to find out What is Kombucha?
CLICK HERE to visit our Frequently Asked Questions
Write a review
Get our Kimi Kombucha newsletter for health tips.