Based on tradition, this ancient chinese herbal formula is being used for lowering cholesterol, regulates high blood pressures and relieving joint pain.
Benefits of SeniorCARE Kombucha
• Old Ginger - has anti-inflammatory properties which is known to reduce joint pain and promote healthy bones.
• Turmeric - has been shown to improve working memory and attention span.
• Hawthorn - contains compounds called flavonoids which help to lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
• Goji Berries - can slow signs of aging, including age-related diseases such as dementia.
• Lemongrass - can assist you to keep the eyes in optimal health and maintain your retinas healthy.
• Longan - can help prevent Alzheimer's disease and stimulate brain function.
• Red Dates - can help enrich blood, maintain beauty, boost immunity and erase wrinkles.
As we get older, we hope that our lives will become easier. We anticipate retirement as the time in our lives when we can finally relax. We all know that health issues progress with age and the older we get, the more healthcare we need.
The top 5 concerns facing senior citizens today include:
"New researches indicate that Probiotic bacteria live in the gastrointestinal tract (Gut) helps to decrease the risk of Alzheimer's disease".
Do you have gut instincts or have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach when you’re nervous?
This is because your nervous system and digestive system have a huge impact on one another. The connection between the brain and the gut is a two-way street called the Gut-Brain Axis (GBA). The brain controls the gut, but the gut also affects the brain. By ensuring proper communication between the brain and the body, you must balance your gut bacteria.
Kombucha's probiotics bacteria have been shown to be useful in preventing disease and boost immunity in the elderly.
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha CLASSIC
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha PREMIUM
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha HONEY
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha COCKTAIL
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha PRESTIGE
CLICK HERE to find out What is Kombucha?
CLICK HERE to visit our Frequently Asked Questions
Write a review
Get our Kimi Kombucha newsletter for health tips.