Benefits of Ginger
Ginger has been used in Ayurveda and traditional medicine for long. Its healing powers have been embraced by many cultures rich antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory and digestive benefits.
• Helps blood-thinning which prevent clotting
• Provides cleansing process by eliminating waste and toxins
• Promotes weight loss
• Helps reduce insulin resistance and inflammation
• Healthy hair and skin
• Protects against Alzheimer
• Reduces rheumatoid arthritis
Benefits of Lemon
Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C, and they contain flavonoid compounds that have antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.
• Boosting the immune system
• Support system of the skin
• Preventing asthma
• Reduces your risk of heart disease and stroke
• Helps to lower blood pressure
• Helps you lose weight
• Maintaining a healthy skin complexion
Benefits of Honey
Honey is an excellent food that has tremendous benefits for the body and mind including the ability to boost energy levels as well as strengthen the immune system.
• Ability to treat the common cold as well as cough
• Balance the body, improve well-being and eyesight
• Promotes proper digestion and optimal intestinal health
• Helps with Allergies
• Boosts our energy levels
• Aids intellectual development
• Prevents acid reflux
Kimi HONEY series is another kind of extremely healthy kombucha which is brewed with premium Green Tea and good quality raw wildflower Honey. During the fermentation, the probiotic bacteria feeds on the natural sugar that is present in the Honey leaving behind the flowery taste and tons of health benefits of the Honey. Green Tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body which include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha CLASSIC
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha PREMIUM
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha HONEY
CLICK HERE to view KimiKombucha COCKTAIL
CLICK HERE to find out What is Kombucha?
CLICK HERE to visit our Frequently Asked Questions